Sunday 8 January 2012

Cheryl Cole Launches a Charity Lipstick



Cheryl Cole has recently teamed up with L'Oreal who she has worked with since 2009 to launch her very own lipstick. £1 from every lipstick sold will go towards her charity which helps young people in the north east of England who have been in trouble with the law, have had difficulties at school or who are in or are about to leave care. The Limited addition Lipstick comes in one shade called 'Red Passion' shade no.297.

Cheryl said 'I chose this iconic luxurious, red shade as it is the perfect dramatic accessory. I am so thrilled the funds raised from my L’Oréal Paris lipstick can make a difference to people’s lives through my foundation with The Prince's Trust. When selecting the shade I chose one I felt would flatter most hair and skin types, and is the red that everyone wants in their make-up bag.'







No comments:

Post a Comment